We are on the A6 in Great Moor, Stockport, between Stepping Hill Hospital and the Stockport Grammar School.
We want everyone to be included fully in the spiritual and social life of our church.
- We have provided ramps for ease of access.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet.
- Wheelchair friendly pews provide a choice of where to sit.
- The altar rail is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Three lightweight wheelchairs are available for public use.
- We have the loop induction system and an excellent sound system.
- All services are recorded to CD for the housebound.
- There is a disabled parking bay close to the church hall entrance.
- Holy Communion is taken to the homes of those who are housebound.
- Large print hymn books and service books are provided.
- Font size can be adjusted to suit need if notice is given.